PPL win CCRAG Database contract
PPL are excited to announce we have recently been awarded the contract for the Children's Cross-Regional Arrangement Group (CCRAG) database.
The Children's Cross Regional Arrangements Group (CCRAG) is a partnership of local authorities working together to support the sourcing, contracting, monitoring and annual fee negotiations for children's placements and to improve the outcomes for all children and young people.
We are pleased to be working with Hertfordshire County Council (the lead partner for CCRAG), together with the 34 partner Local Authorities that use the system, as PPL's ethos closely aligns with CCRAG and should allow them to achieve their Key Priorities.
- To improve overall quality standards and outcomes for young people
- To support local authorities and providers to work in partnership, reducing duplication of tasks and sharing information securely in one place
- Sharing the task of quality assurance monitoring, assessment of risk and fee negotiations ensuring best value.
- Providing quality up to date information in real time
- Effective communication across the partnership
Karen Faulkner, CCRAG Lead Officer, states "Hertfordshire County Council are delighted to be working with Public Partnerships (PPL) on the development of the new CCRAG database. We will be working closely with Claire Hewitt and her team over the coming months to ensure a smooth transition of the service. We are confident this collaboration will be mutually beneficial and look forward to working with a provider with an ethos that closely aligns with CCRAG."